By default, your connot mount NTFS partition on XenServer. To do that you must install ntfs-3g (file system driver for NTFS).
First install the RPMforge repository :
rpm –import http://apt.sw.be/RPM-GPG-KEY.dag.txt
rpm -i rpmforge-release-0.5.2-2.el5.rf.i386.rpm
Then install the file system driver for NTFS :
yum install ntfs-3g
Fine, your are now ready to mount NTFS file system using the mount command :
mount /dev/sdb1 /mnt
This how to should work for the HTC Hero in the following cases :
- Unroot your phone (factory reset for warranty purpose or to sell it)
- Unbrick your phone
- If you get the error 170 or 171 with HTC RUU by using it on Windows.
WARNING: by using the RUU update you will erase all your data, you will lost your root access to the phone, and it will also put back the original recovery mode, HBOOT and radio firmware :
- First download the RUU from HTC support website (RUU for android 1.5) or get it from the XDA forum.
- Start your phone in fast boot : hold down the volume down button and the start button.
- Select “fastboot” mode by pressing the volume down button.
- Start the RUU, your HTC Hero will update to the original version and your recovery mode will be replaced by the original HTC one.
In Magento 18.104.22.168 when a customer cancel an external payment such as paypal or any other bank gateway, the shopping cart become empty.
This is a quick howto to get a multilanguage interface in Photoshop CS5 :
The trick is very easy, you just need to install Photoshop one first time in your favorite language and then run again the installation choosing the second language that you want to add. The installer will then add the language pack to Photoshop.
To change language in Photoshop go to the menu ” Edit / Preferences / Interface ” and choose your language in the “UI Language” select box (a Photoshop restart is needed).
After one afternoon of flight I could finaly make working the Docomo L-02A on my laptop with a English version of Windows 7.
The solution is idiot and simple : change the windows locale to Japanese (in Seven it’s in “Control Panel / Region and Language / Administrative / Change system locale”).
I hope it will help some foreign in Japan
Sorry, this entry is only available in Français.